Tuesday 4 February 2014

Tresemme' Salon Silk Shampoo and Conditioner Review




I have been using Tresemme' haircare products for a while now. However a few months ago, I switched from the normal, original Tresemme' shampoo and conditioner to the Salon Silk products. 

You can purchase these shampoos from many shops and outlets. I usually purchase mine from Superdrug, where it is £4.99 for a 900 ml bottle of product. 

I love how these products, especially the conditioner, leaves my hair feeling super soft and really healthy looking, Not only that my hair was left very smooth and nourished looking. The more I use these products, the softer and better conditioned my hair is looking and feeling! 
I would recommend using these Tresemme' Salon Silk Shampoos and Conditioners, for those who have dry or hair that is prone to friz.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger