Wednesday 1 January 2014

Lush Shooting Stars...

 Christmas Time = LUSH TIME! I love receiving these Lush gift sets at Christmas as they usually contain items I have not yet tried yet! I almost cried at how cute this little Bobble gift set is, I actually think it's the cutest one I have seen around!


This Shooting Stars bobble gift set includes, A Gold Fun bar, Rock Star Soap, Star Light Star Bright Bath Melt and a Shoot for the Stars Bath Ballistic.


 This is the Shoot for the Stars Bath Ballistic, which contain the fragrance of Honey I washed the Kids scent from Lush.

 I was very excited to see this soap within this Lush set, as it is one of my favorite Lush soaps and I absolutely love the shape of this one too!

 This Bath Melt is one I am very curious about and I cant't wait to try. It looks amazing, all sparkly and shimmery and I'm sure it will look even more amazing when introduced with water!

I have seen these Fun Bars every time I have been in Lush and I have been very interested in how exactly you use them! From what I can tell you can use them in a number of different way, on the body or on the hair and in the bath or in the shower. This item is also made with the scent of Honey I washed the Kids, and really does smell wonderful!





2 comments:

  1. you have got some great stuff from LUSH :) i love LUSH :) Happy new year doll !! would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi beautiful :) thanks for the follow on GFC !! i am following you on GFC , Bloglovin and on Google plus :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger