Thursday 16 January 2014

Nivea Pure& Natural Moisturising Day Cream Review...


I purchased this Nivea Pure & Natural Moisturising Day Cream from Superdrug a little while go. I have used a couple of Nivea skin care products in the past, as they really are brilliant moisturisers! I also find that they really work well to keep my skin looking healthy and moisturised.


During the winter months my skin really dries out and this product has really helped my skin to to become properly moisturised. When I am not planning on wearing make-up a tend to use a lot more if this product. And after applying it, I haven't have any problems putting make-up on, on top on it.

I know that a lot of people don't like some Nivea products as they can at times make your skin too oily, however my skin is quite dry that this really isn't a problem for me!

What is your favourite essential skin product??



1 comment:

  1. looks like great product for people who has dry to nomad skin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger