Saturday 26 October 2013

Murine Bright & Moist eyes Review...

Hello there! 

Today I thought I would do a quick review on Murine Bright and moist eye-drops. I first heard of this product when I was watching one of Lauren Luke's make-up tutorials on Youtube. She was raving about this product and how it was a fantastic product to moisten and brighten your eyes.

The main reasoning behind me purchasing this product was because I always seem to have dry and sometimes itchy eyes and I thought that using this product it would help. Before this product I had never used any kind of eye-drops and I was slightly scared about not being able to actually put them in my eyes.


Since buying and using this product a couple of weeks ago I have noticed a vast improvement in the looks and feel of my eyes. I have since purchased a couple more bottle of this product, as I can;t do without it now!

 I would certainly recommend it for anyone who has dry or easily irritated eyes, or who wants a brighter eyes look.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger