Wednesday 29 January 2014

Boohoo Wishlist // #1 Dotty


1. Alisha Deep V Neck Spotty Skater Dress £25.00

I love this polka dot skater dress, the white dots are so big and make such an impact. I really love how versatile this dress could be, worn on a night out or dressed down to wear casually during the day.


This dress is a little bit different from the usual type of dresses I like. However there is something that attracted me to this dress. I really like the incorporation of spots and stripes in this dress and also the sleeves.  

I love how this dress is very casual and would be perfect paired with a pair of boots and a smart blazer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger