Thursday 9 January 2014

Rimmel Scandal eyes Mascara Review...



Hello there! 

I thought I would share with you all a product I have been loving recently. This is the Rimmel Scandal eyes  retro glam mascara. I received this product in my stocking at Christmas and I have been using it constantly ever since!

When first opening this mascara, I was quite shocked at how big the application brush is. Most of the mascaras I currently own have relatively small brushes.  
However I have to say that this mascara with it's big applicator perfectly volumises my lashes. I really love how my lashes don't look clumpy with too much product!

Have you tried the Rimmel Scandel eyes mascara??




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger