Saturday 11 January 2014

EcoTools Flawless Face Set Review...


Eco-tools make-up brushes are one of my favourite products/ companies as they're brilliant quality and really do stand the test of time! So when I saw that I had received this Flawless Face brush Set I was one very happy girl!!


So the brushes included in this set are (from front to back) 

-Flat Concealer
-Precision Foundation
-Buffing Concealer
-Complexion Blending
-Full Powder

I really love all of the brushes, but my favourite brushes are the Flat Concealer and the Full Powder. The Flat concealer is brilliant for applying concealer in areas which need more attention for example under eyes and around the nose area. The Full powder brush is absolutely brilliant as I have the full size of this brush, and now I don't have to carry the it with me, I can now pop this little brush into my bag!


I love the idea of having these brushes in my make-up bag instead of carrying around big, full size brushes! They are cute, compact and do the job just as we'll as their bigger siblings!! 





10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They really are, thank you for commenting!! :)

      xox

      Delete
    2. They really are! Thank you for commenting! :)

      xo

      Delete
  2. lovely post!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard lots of good things about the eco tool brushes and thinking about getting some soon! Great post :)

    http://www.beekle.blogspot.co.uk - would love for you to come check my blog out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear, they really are good! thank you for commenting! :)

      xox

      Delete
  4. they look awesome:) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello gorgeous :)

    ohh, i need these! so cute
    btw, right now I'm holding a giveaway on my blog where you can win dress worth $200 :) It would mean a world to me If you join :)) click here


    Kisses, Pati ♥
    http://www.holdmelikeapillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been meaning to try eco tools brushes for a while… this looks like the perfect set, they are so pretty too! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger