Sunday 26 January 2014

Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel...

This is the Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel from Vichy Laboratories. This particular product is part of the Normaderm category by Vichy, which is their anti-imperfection range.

I have been using this cleansing gel for a while and it is now an essential part of my skin care routine. I use this product once in the morning and once in the evening, to wash away excess dirt and make-up.  



Vichy products are available from Boots, which is where I usually purchased this Cleansing gel. For a 200ml bottle of the Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel  it is £7.87 and I have found that one bottle of this product has lasted me quite a good length of time.

My skin feel completely clean and refreshed after using this cleansing gel. And the appearance of my skin, as far as spots and blemishes are concerned, has improved greatly since beginning to use it.

Have you tried any Vichy Products???



2 comments:

  1. I love Vichy but haven't tried this - definitely one for the wish list! Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting! It definitely is one to try! you're very welcome!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger