Saturday 16 August 2014

Lush Haul...


On my recent trip to Lush, I picked up two of my favourite bath bombs: Space Girl and Think Pink and I also thought I would try something new with the Sakura bath bomb.

This Bath bomb is apparently inspired by the Japanese Cherry Blossoms and smells AMAZING! The fruity and floral scent is mouth-wateringly delicious and I can't wait to try this one! 
£3.25

I love the shape and look of this bath bomb, also the name! The red dust on top of the space bath bomb have lovely little hints of glitter.
£2.35

I have tried this 'think pink' bath bomb many times and it is one of my all time favourites. The little flowers are so pretty and once popped into the bath, it not only gives off a lovely scent, but it turns the water a gorgeous redish/pink colour.
 £2.50







2 comments:

  1. I definitely need to try out Space Girl soon as it just looks so fantastic and fun! :)
    I adore Think Pink too! It's such a great bath bomb!!

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting! Yes Space Girl look and smells so amazing!! :) xox

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger