Wednesday 27 August 2014

L'Oreal Top Coat Nail Confetti


Hello everyone!

 I thought today I would share with you all the Top coat nail confetti from L'oreal. I love the use other sparkly top caot nail polishes, but the black and white confetti top coat, I think is very cute and quirky!



This is the finish result after I applied the black and white top coat confetti to my Models own red nail polish. I really love the results of this nail polish, even after one coat the black and white confetti do show up quite well, however I feel to get a better result at least two coats of confetti should be applied. 

Have you tried any Top Coat nail Confetti???



1 comment:

  1. Omigosh. That actually looks so good! No I haven't tried it because stupid little me never thought about putting a layer of colour underneath. I love your blog!!!

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger