Friday 22 August 2014

August 2014- GlossyBox

Hello everyone! 

Today's post is going to be on what I received inside my August Glossybox! The little insert which you usually find in the boxes, which explains what products you have received and a little information about what the products are. Within this little leaflet was a 'Thank You' section from the Founder and Global CEO of GlossyBox in celebration of Glossyboxes' 3rd Anniversary.



Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
Even after reading the instructions of this product I was a little confused at what exactly is was (I was convinced it was a conditioner) just shows I shouldn't skim read things! This product is a pre-shampooing treatment, which apparently adds bounce, shine and manageability! Who wouldn't want their hair to have all of those things?!
SkinPep Hydra Sun Defence SPF30 Day Cream
Again this is a brand and product I have never heard of. Considering I live in county where we have more rainy days than sunny ones and I am not going anywhere on holiday any time soon, I'm not sure if I will actually get using this product. Instead, I might pass it on to a family member who is going on holiday, which might be useful to them!

Figs and Rouge Mini hand cream
When I first glanced into my box this was the first product I saw and I have to admit I was worried it was the Figs and Rouge Lip product, which I received in a previous Glossybox. The lip product was a little bit too sticky and grainy for my liking, so I can't wait to see what I make of this product. Although I really do LOVE the packaging of the Figs and Rouge product!!



L'amour Lalique perfume sample
This perfume smells divine! I'm pretty sure I have smelt it before, or at least I know someone who wears it, as it smells really familiar!

Yves Rocher Nail polish #14 Rose
I absolutely love this shade! It actually reminds me of the O.P.I shade Hawaiian Orchid, however this Yves Rocher nail polish seems much more of a deeper and stronger shade of pink, which I love!


Kryolan For Glossybox Highlighter
This is a highlighter made for Glossybox, which is a lightweight cream that can be used on cheekbones or lips for ' a natural looking glow.' I'm really excited to use this product and begin to test it out as it says this product is versatile.

So that is it for this months Glossybox and I'm pleased with the products I have received. I find I say this each time I review or post about what I receive in my Glossyboxes, but I love getting brands I have never heard of and products I most likely would never be able to try!

What do you all think about what I received in this months box??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger