Wednesday 20 August 2014

Burt's Bees Basics Hand cream and Lip balm Review

Hello everyone!

 Today's post is going to be a review post on a product I have been wanting to try for a really long time! I bought the Burt's Bees basics set, which consists of the Honey & Grapeseed Hand cream and the Honey Lip balm, from feelunique.com

 The packaging itself, with the yellow box and little bee, it is overall very cute! And I think this would make a lovely little additional present for someone!


Honey Lip Balm

This is the Honey lip balm which contain vitamin E. The lip balm itself doesn't have a fake honey smell to it, as of course it does say that the products are made with 100% natural ingredients.However I was a little unsure of what the scent of this product was going to be like and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the scent. 


Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream

This hand cream smells so much better than I could have imagined! The honey mixed with the grapeseed gives such a wonderful scent, which actually last on your hands! The fact that this hand cream's scent lasts is a huge positive for me,I hate when hand cream smells great but the scent and basically the product disappears almost instantly!

So overall I'm so pleased with these two Burt's Bees products! And I can definitely see myself re-purchasing the hand cream in the near future, I am quite addicted to using it already! 

Have you tried any Burt's Bees products? What do you think of them?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger