Monday 11 August 2014

Primark Haul

Hello there everyone!

 This little post is just going to be a quick Primark haul (I know another one),
containing my most recent purchases, from my trip to Belfast on a shopping day with a friend!

I think these Disney Sleeping Beauty sock are even cuter than the Barbie ones I bought in Primark a while ago! 0_o 

I just love the colours and the pattern of this scarf. Primark has so many of these lovely scarves to choose from and from just £4.00 they are great value aswell!! 

This blue and turquoise flower necklace was only £4.00 aswell, which I thought was very cheap for such a cute necklace!

So that is it for this post guys, hope you all enjoyed! Have you picked up anything cute in Primark lately?? 


1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace!! The colours are nice and vivid. Great post!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger