Saturday 9 August 2014

Princess- Vera Wang

Hello there everyone! 

I received this Vera Wang perfume as a Graduation present in July! And I am very grateful I did, as it is now one of my favourite perfumes of all TIME! 

(Look at that wee bottle! So PRETTY!)

The scent of this perfume is floral and what I would describe as a rich and strong floral scent, rather than a light weak one. 


I think Princess is the appropriate name of this enchanting and rich perfume! It is so easy to wear this perfume at different times of the day and for many different occasions!

I feel like royality using this Vera Wang perfume and this fragrance is most certainly one which I will be purchasing in he near future!

Have you tried Princess by Vera Wang??







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger