Friday 29 August 2014

Monthly Favourites // August

Hello everyone! 

Here is a round up of some products I have been loving through-out the month of August! Some of the product are things I use quite frequently, but that think to be in my monthly favourites list!


Garnier Ultra-Softening Lotion Shea Butter
I have tried a couple of different scents and variations of this Intensive 7 days body lotion and I have liked them all. However I think I would have to say that this is probably my favourite scent of all the Garnier Body lotions. This body moisturiser is defiantly one of the better ones, its absorbs really fast once applied and leaves skin hydrated and moisturised.

Bourjois Blusher 48 Ashes of Roses
I have quite a few different shades of Bourjois Blushers and they have become quite a build-up collection in my make-up stash. This shade is quite a strong and deep rose shade, so with this a little really does go a lonnnggg way!

Sally Hansen Nail polish, Shade: Vitamin Sea
I have tried a few of these Sally Hansen nail polishes and I have loved all of them! But I particularly LOVE this one because of the beautiful shade! I find that these nail polishes are brilliant quality have fantastic results after being applied. 

Burt's Bees Honey and Grapeseed Hand cream
This is a relatively new product to me, but I have been using it non-stop since I bought it. I love using and trying new hand cream and I think this is by far the best smelling hand cream I have used to date. Not to mention it is (in my opinion) a brilliant working product, since beginning to use if I have notice my hands being a lot smoother and in better moisturised condition. 


Real Techniques Contour Brush
This brush was in a set of Real technique brushes which I bought quite a while ago. I think I also purchased a stippling brush and a buffing brush, but this contour brush was my favourite and most used brush. The brush itself, like the other Real techniques brushes, is of great quality and is the perfect shape and size for contouring.


So that is it for this months product favourites. I am going to try my best and be a little more regimented with my posts, as I really want to be writing these type of posts monthly and sticking to it!

Have you tried any of the products above???




1 comment:

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger