Sunday 21 September 2014

Glossybox // September: Karen Millen Edition

Hello everyone! 

So I am a little behind schedule posting this months Glossybox photos, but here it is better late than never! This months Glossybox was designed by Karen Millen and is probably my favourite Glossybox design by far! The beautiful illustration of the London skyline is super pretty and the packaging of this box on a whole is very sophisticated looking!



For me this is a great product to have received in this Glossybox. I am always buying and testing out different hair masks, my favourite at that moment actually being a Dove hair repair mask. The hair dye that I usually use is actually L'Oreal and I have tried a L'Oreal conditioner, so I have high hopes for this Mythic oil hair mask conditioner.

I was quite nice to see a familiar product in this box as I do actually use some Vichy skin care products. I sometimes don't like receiving sample sized products, as I do forget to use them and they are wasted! But as for these two I will definitely be using them because they are Vichy!

I honestly had no idea what I was looking at when I pulled these out of the box. Two of the sachets are Brightening Enzyme & Acid Peels, which I have to admit kinda scares me! And the other sachet is a dark circle eraser, which I think would be great to try even thought I don't have a huge problem with dark circles, but it can't hurt to try!

I was very intrigued with the next two items. The first being a Nails Inc. Matte nail polish, which when I first saw it I thought it was just a plain clear nail polish. After reading up on it, I can't wait to try it! Once applied, the nail polish gives a matte affect to the colour of nail polish you have on!

The item which really excited me was the More Brows eye brow gel. I do usually shape and fill in my eye brows with a light brown pencil. So I will be excited to see the results after using this gel, however just from looking at the shade it may be a little too light of a shade.

Well...that is it for this months Glossy box post! I will be getting back into the blogging swing of things after taking a little break there, but it is good to be back!

 So have you tried any of the product received or do you want to try any of them?


1 comment:

  1. Great box! Especially the Vichy skincare sound really good :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger