Monday 8 December 2014

Glossy Box // December 2014


 Hello everyone! 

I have been anticipating this December Glossybox for months now! With the festive season already upon us, it was a lovely additional surprise to receive a very festive looking glossy box! So lets take a look inside at what I received!



 1. Anatomicals Zap! Zap! Zap! Day and night spot stick-
I believe I have only ever received a product by Anatomicals once before in a glossy-box, so I was quite excited to see this product in this months glossy-box. My skin tends to be very temperamental at times, so I will be interested to see if this product helps when my skin breaks out!

2.  SkinPep Hydra Boost Acid serum-
With all this cold weather, I can't wait to test out this skin hydration serum on my dry skin! I have received a couple of different sample size SkinPep products, which I actually enjoyed using! So fingers crossed this particular product works!

3. TRESemme Renewal hair and scalp tonic-
The full size bottle of this Tresemme  Renewal tonic was the first product to catch my eye when I first opened my box. I normally use a wide range of Tresemme products, but this is one I haven't even heard of before and I can't wait to try it!



4. All That Jazz Professional Nail Lacquer-
Getting into the Christmas spirit lately I have been loving glitter and sparkly nail polishes, especially those from the Barry M range! However this sparkly top coat (Lauren's Miss fancy pants) looks amazing! One of these nail polishes from this range is actually priced at £9.98! 

5. Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek and Lip stain
In past glossy- boxes I have received a Bellapierre lipstick and also a lip gloss and I have loved both products! The shade I received was coral and looks much brighter in the photo, however it doesn't actually come out as vivid (thankfully!)

Overall I am super happy with all of the items I received in this months box, in a way glossy box redeemed itself in my books as I was getting a little disheartened with some of the products in the other past boxes. With items that where only sample size to products I couldn't or wouldn't use. However this months box has totally reminded me why I love buying and receiving these beauty boxes!

Have you received any great products within any Glossyboxes lately??




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger