Monday 15 December 2014

Review:// Zoella Fizz Bar


 Hello everyone!

 I purchased this Fizz Bar by Zoella from Superdrug a few weeks ago when they cam out in the shops. But I have only now got round to actually using it! I saw quite a lot of hype and talk surrounding the launch of the Zoella 
products, so I decided to try it for myself.

The scent of the Fizz bar is very light, fresh and what I would describe as a clean scent. However my only negative point about the fizz bar was that once added into the bath I found it hard to smell the scent with the bath water. That is my only (very small) negative about this bar, as I really love everything else bout it!


The packaging in my opinion is gorgeous and very sophisticated in regards to the colours and design of the wrapper. The bar itself is very cute, engraved with a 'Z' in each cube.

So that is it for this quick little review of just one of the cute Zoella products, available here for anyone that is interested! I am actually intrigued to try out the  bath cream and body lotion aswell! 

Have you tried any of the Zoella products yet???


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger