Monday 16 March 2015

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush // First Impression review

 Hello everyone! 

It is good to be back on here! I finally got a new, better laptop, so hopefully now I will be on and posting a lot more frequently. As for today I thought that I would share two make-up items I recently purchased and have been LOVING!

Here are the swatches of the two blushes. As you can see the Lovely pink shade is a light, shimmer shade which is fantastic for a more subtle make-up look.


Gorgeous Berries 30 is a much deeper shade, which also has a shimmer tint to it. However the shimmer is not as strong as in the Lovely pink shade. Both blushers are strongly pigmented so you really don't need much when applying either of them.

I believe there are six different shades altogether and as I really do like these two, I might purchase the other shades to add to my collection! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger