Monday 23 March 2015

Glossybox March 2015 // 'Step Into Spring'


Hello there everyone! 

Todays post is going to be a quick summary of what I received in this months Glossybox! I really love all of the items I received in this months box and I can't wait to start trying and testing them all out! 


Naobay Moisturizing peeling- 
This item is probably the item I am most excited to try! The packaging is elegant and simple looking and the product itself is natural and organic, so I can't wait to get using this one!

Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara- 
The packaging for this mascara is super cute, and the brush actually looks like it might be quite good aswell! Since I am a little fussy when it comes to mascaras, I am hoping this one is as good as it looks!

Dove Advanced Hair Series-
I have seen these in on sale in many shops before recieving them in this months box and I have to admit that these particular Dove hair series isn't one I would think about trying! I have however tried a couple of other Dove hair care product before and loved them!



ncLA Nail Lacquer-
At first i was very torn on whether or or not I liked this product! I typically wouldn't wear orange shades on my nails as I personally don't think it suits me. However every so often when I end up with a shade like this one and I still force myself to put it on and try it! So I will have to wait and see about this one!

Sleek Makeup Pout Paint-
I have already received a Sleek pout paint before in a Glossybox before, I believe it was some time last year. I have to admit that it wasn't crazy on it and it actually shamefully sat at the bottom of my make-up bag for the rest of its days! But this time I will actually make it my mission to fully try out this product and not just waste it!


I hope you enjoyed taking a peak inside this months Glossybox with me! 
If anyone has any recommendations on any other beauty subscription boxes to start getting please let me know, as I want to start getting another one along side Glossybox!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger