Wednesday 19 February 2014

Boohoo Haul...

I recently purchased a few items from Boohoo and I thought I would share them with you all! The leather jacket I have been wanting for so long, I am just crazy about the studs in the shoulders and lapels.



From £40.00 down to £20.00 this jacket is a total bargain! I love it so much and I can't wait to pair it with some lovely casual dresses!



This is the Harriet Velvet skater dress. I first saw this dress advertised in a lilac colour it also come in. But I really do prefer the pink shade! At £15.00 at thought this dress was great value and so pretty!




I saw this floral peplum top just before I was checking out the other two items I had in my basket. It was one sake at just £4.00, which I think it brilliant and will look great with a black pencil skirt!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger