Monday 24 February 2014

Yankee Candle: Simple Home // Pink Honeysuckle



Hello there!

 Today I thought I would share with you all these lovely items I picked up in Asda the other day while shopping. These products are from the Simple Home range from Yankee Candle. I chose the Honeysuckle Tart and small candle, out of all the other scents. 

Not only are they pink, but they smell amazing! A very sweet scent, that smells good enough to eat! The tart has a brilliant strong scent when I began to melt it in my Yankee burner. The beautiful scent traveled out of my room and filled the rest of the house. I was quite surprised at how strong this candle and tart were, because of their great price, (Both we're £1.00 each)

What is your favourite Yankee scent???



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger