Thursday 27 February 2014

Paper-Chase Wish List #1

Hello There!

I found some lovely pieces on the Paperchase website that I thought I would share with you all. All if the items are new and part of their new Primavera range. I think these items would make lovely gifts and presents as there is everything from stationary to teacups.

I am completely in love with the floral design on all of the items and I could go crazy buying them all! These are just some of my favorites from the Paper-chase range!




1. Hot Water Bottle- £12.50
2. Alu Water Bottle- £6.00
3. XL Scrapbook- £12.50
4. Teacup and Saucer set- £12.00
5. Insulated Cup- £7.00



1 comment:

  1. awww in love with this collection!! I haven;t seen it in store yet but I want everything!!! ;) x

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger