Wednesday 12 February 2014

Boohoo Wishlist // #2 Thinking Pink


I love the pastel colour of this dress and the cut out part of the dress is a gorgeous extra detail. This dress is the perfect neutral dress, which I think would suit any skin tones or hair colour.

This smock dress is very casual and would be perfect with a pair of boots and a leather jacket. (I am planning getting this dress very soon, so I'm thinking about what to pair it with already!)

3.Hayley Checked Shift Dress £15.00

I love the checked print on dresses which is everywhere at the minute! The print added with the colours, this dress is super cute and very vintage looking!


















2 comments:

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger