Sunday 12 April 2015

Haul //- Lily-Flame Candles


Hello everyone!

 Eeek! I'm super excited to share some recent purchases with you all! I am super excited to now own four lovely Lily-Flame candles. I can't believe how pretty these candles are and why I have not purchased them before now!These candles have made my self-pampering nights so much more relaxing.  



So the four candles I have are Blush, Daisy Dip, Dolly Rocker and Powder Puff. I really like all of the scents, but I have to admit that I have my favourite, which is Daisy Dip. This scent actually reminds me of the Calvin Klein perfume Eternity which smells amazing!

Both only do the Lily flame candles smell amazing, but look really pretty too! To be honest even if these candles were plain and not scented, I would still purchase them based on their appearence. 

To check out the candles for yourself, you can go straight to their website here. I however bought mine from a local shop, but I could be tempted to go on and purchases some of their other gorgeous smelly items!


Have you tired any of the Lily-Flame candles?










No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger