Thursday 16 April 2015

Review: Revolution Make-up Sugar and Spice Blush Palette

Hello everyone! 

Today I would like to share with you all a review and swatches of one of the revolution blush palettes I bought for just £6!! I recently bought quite a few items from Superdrug and the Revolution make-up range. The other items I picked up were eyeshadow palettes, which I have been super impressed with already!


This is the first time I have ever tried a Blush palette, as I normally purchase single blush pots. Having this palette with 8 highly pigmented blushers is super exciting! I think the excitement comes from the fact that there is a lot more choice involved with a palette and that is why a normally prefer to also buy eyeshadow palettes rather than single shadows.

Below is a close-up photo of the blushers themselves and a photo of the blushers swatched as they are in order in the palette.



Each shade is very highly pigmented and it doesn't take a lot of product to become visible when applying to to the skin. I would say that only two of the shades would be what I call natural blushers, because most of the others are quite strong colours. 

I have to say that overall I am super happy with this Revolution blush palette and I can't wait to try out some of the other blush palettes!

Have you try any of the Revolution palettes yet?

                                    Google + / Facebook / Youtube / Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger