Tuesday 28 April 2015

Superdrug Make-up Haul // April 2015


Hello everyone! 

Today I have a lovely Superdrug make-up haul to show everyone! I picked up these items in the last few weeks and some were one offer for 3 for 2! Happy days! 


 I haven't used many Gosh items before, but the few I have tried I have really loved! So I decided to test out a few more! I picked up the Crazy Volume Mascara -£6.99, the Forever lip shine in Lady Like -£6.99 and Velvet Touch 131 Amethyst lipstick- £6.99.

After having a noisy about some of the make-up stands, I was intrigued in the new L'oreal duo nail polish in the shade 011 Red Infaillible. I have quickly tried out this product since bringing it home and I love it already! The second item I purchased is the Maybelline Super stay 14hour lipstick in the shade 260 Always Plum. I also picked up my usual, staple Rimmel wake me up foundation in light porcelain.

The last three items I picked up, on the 3 for 2 offer along with the free #makeup bag, the new Sunset Daylight curing nail paints. I have seen these nail polishes everywhere lately, so much so that I had to get them to try them for myself! I chose two shades, Out of my red, Fuchsia Generation and of course the topcoat aswell, which are all £4.99 each.


So that is all the make-up items I have recently purchased in the last wee while. I have also filmed a youtube haul video, so you can check that out if you want to see a little bit more on each of the products!

Have you tried any new make-up products recently?







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger