Saturday 16 May 2015

Haul // Maybelline New York 100yrs Celebration


Hello everyone! 

Today I have some very exciting items which I picked up in Superdrug yesterday! These gorgeous items are part of the 100 years celebration of Maybelline New York and I fell in love with the packaging of these items straight away! All of the items are not new items, but are instead are items that maybelline have classed as 'hero products', and have packaged in this lovely American design.

Matte Maker powder £3.99
The Colossal Volum' Express mascara £7.19
547 Pleasure me red lipstick £6.99
365 Plum passion lipstick £6.99


To be honest I haven't tried the matte maker or the colossal mascara before, or any Maybelline mascara in-fact! However I have used the Coloursensational lipsticks before and they are brilliant, so it was really easy making the decision to purchase these items! I can't wait to try the matte maker and the mascara!

What do you think of the Maybelline 100yrs celebration design?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger