Sunday 17 May 2015

GlossyBox -May 2015 Summer's Calling!


Hello everyone! 

Yesterday I received the May Glossybox Summer's calling edition box, so I thought I would share with you all what I received. I really liked this months box as I received a couple of brands which i have never heard of before and some that I had! I also really liked the fact the items have a summer theme to them, fingers crossed this box will bring some better weather with it!


1. Etre belle Aloe vera ultra Moisturising gel

2. MeMeMe Enchanted eyes duel ended eyes wand

3. Zerreau towel off shampoo foam

4. SASS Intimate perfect skin concentrate

5. Collection Field day lipstick




I think my favourite two items from this months box was the collection lipstick and the tube of the aloe-vera moisturising gel. This is because both of these items are the ones that I am more likely to use from this box. However I am going to enjoy trying and testing out the other items I received.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger