Thursday 21 May 2015

Karl Lagerfeld Perfume Review


Hello everyone! 

I thought today I would share one of my recent purchases, this lovely Karl Lagerfeld perfume. I picked up the 45ml bottle from Superdrug for just £15 instead of the RRP which is £46! A great saving if I do say so myself! 

The Fragrance is a floral scent with notes of Magnolia and Rose. However in my opinion this perfume is a lighter floral fragrance compared to some other perfumes.

This fragrance is something that I would wear (or at least try to keep) for a special occasion or a night out! In my opinion this fragrance reminds me of the Eternity fragrances in that they are both rich, sophisticated perfumes.

For someone like me who loves collecting interesting and pretty bottles of perfume, the design of this bottle is quite plain, simple and I wasn't very attracted to it. However it was the gorgeous floral scent of this perfume which completely attracted me to it.



Part of me wants to possibly purchase another bottle of this fragrance or perhaps a slightly bigger bottle, as I can see myself using this bottle very quickly indeed!

Have you tried the Karl Lagerfeld fragrance?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger