Monday 20 April 2015

GlossyBox April 2015- Limited Iconic Hollywood Edition


Hello everyone! 

These lovely photos are of the limited edition Glossybox for April 2015. I received this box just the other day and I was so happy with it when I opened to find it was a limited edition box! I really do prefer receiving these types of boxes as I love the designs of the boxes and the different themed products.


Lord & Berry Lipstick pencil in Kiss-  This Lord & Berry lipstick pencil is the most exciting item within this months box. I believe this is the first Lord & berry product I have and the fact it is a lip product is all the more exciting! The shade is a very bright red shade and the lipstick is also has a matte finish which I prefer when it comes to lip products. 

Astral Original Moisturiser-  I have seen tubs of this face and body moisturiser many times in the shops, however it was never something I would specifically think of purchasing. Since it is getting closer to summer it would be great to find a really good moisturiser for the times when my skin gets a little dryer.

POP Beauty Kajal eyeliner pen-  Before opening this months box I had never heard of this brand before, however it does look quite good as it come with a smudger on one of the ends of the pencil. I myself prefer liquid eyeliners, as I find I can actually apply it much better than eyeliner pencils.

Colour Club Nail polish-  I have previously received one of these nail polishes in a Glossybox about a year ago, however the last one was a gorgeous blue shade. This Colour club nail polish is in the shade Barely There, which is a light nude shade. I normally wear brighter colours on my nails, so I'm afraid I might not get much use out of this nail polish.

IDC Body Lotion-  The last and final item I received in this months box is a cute sized bottle of Lavender body lotion. Unfortunately a couple of years ago I had a bad reaction to a heated lavender pillow, so I most likely won't be trying this product and I will probably just pass it on to someone in my family.


Overall I am very pleased with the limited edition box I received, even though there are some items which I particularly can't use. I think this has been one of my favourite limited edition boxes I have received in my time getting Glossyboxes. 

What do you think of the Iconic Hollywood edition Glossybox??

**********

P.S Just a little piece of exciting news, I have finally started my own Youtube channel! I will continue ofcourse with my blog here, but I thought it would be a fun and exciting project! So here is one my my videos and feel free to check out my channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7uHseC4CZ-5v5Z06teFfqw








No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger