Wednesday 21 May 2014

May GlossyBox 2014 // 50 years of Superdrug

Hello there!

I actually didn't renew my Glossy-box subscription last year, but when I saw they were doing a box celebrating 50 years of Superdrug, I thought it would be a good reason to start subscribing again! (Not that I needed that much convincing to do it!) 

So here is a look inside as to what I received. I have to say I was super happy with all of the products I received and they are all products which I would totally use! *HAPPY DANCE*





 Simple Kind to skin- Illuminating Radiance Cream

 Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic - 2 Radiant

 Eylure Volume No. 107 False eyelashes

 B. Sheer Conditioning Lipstick - 017 Petal

 2true Pro 3D Candy Cassis Nail art

Garnier Oil Beauty Lotion sample & Ghost Eclipse perfume sample

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOT TOO SHABBY, HUH?? 
I was very happy when the first thing I saw was the Eylure Volume No. 107 False eyelashes! Well...anything else after the eyelashes was a bonus!! I haven't actually tried any B. lipsticks before and this shade 017 Petal is a gorgeous shade.

I am super excited to try the 2true Pro 3D Candy Cassis Nail art, as I have wanted to try for quite some time. However I am a little afraid as to how messy they are going to be when using them, but if they work they will look really cool!

Overall I LOVED all of the products and items in May's Glossybox and it was interesting to read into the history and background in Superdrug, since it is once of my go-to shops for beauty and skincare products!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like quite a good box! I wouldn't use everything but great value for money.

    Em

    www.emsmixedbag.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger