Sunday 22 June 2014

Superdrug Haul- June 2014


Hello there!! 

So today I thought I would post a little Haul of Superdrug purchases, from my many recent trips to Superdrug! I SWEAR I spend so much time in that place! But anyway.. on with the Haul. So the first two items are skincare products, one of which is part of my regular skincare routine, the Nivea Light Moisturising Day cream. 

The other product is the Garnier Moisture match for combination to oily skin. I saw an ad in Company magazine a while ago for this product and after seeing it the other day I thought I would give it ago! It was also on offer when I was in Superdrug at the time, at just £3.99 instead of £5.99!


I also picked up these Glam Republic Eyeliner Appliqués..I'm not quite sure why...I have seen these so many times when perusing the False eyelash section. I'm not quite sure how these are going to work or turn out, but I think the idea of these false, stick-on eyeliner products are great..if they work that is!


These are the three Bourjois products I picked up which were on the 3 for 2 offer. The 'salon finish in 1 second' nail polish I choose is the number 14 Rainbow Apparition one, which is super glittery and a gorgeous shade of lilac.

The two other Bourjois products I purchased were lip products. I have never actually tried any of the Bourjois lip products before, so I thought I would treat myself and try something new...! The Rouge Edition lipstick is in the shade number 04 Rose Tweed priced at £7.99. The other Colour Boost lip crayon Peach On The Beach 4

I especially can't wait to try the Colour Boost crayon, it looks super glossy and vibrant and also has a SPF of 15! I have actually become obsessed with using and purchasing lip products which have an SPF. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger