Wednesday 25 June 2014

June 2014 GlossyBox


Hello there!

So here it is June's Glossybox and this one...in my opinion.. its a goodin'!!


- So Susan Universal Blush //£18
This is the first item I saw when I opened this month's Glossybox. The box looked super cute to start off with and I got even more excited when I saw it was a blush! I have been so obsessed with trying new and different shades blush, so this items was perfect for me with the phase I am going through at the minute!

- Pro:Voke Touch of Silver Shampoo 
I have actually tried this product before a couple of years ago, when I wanted to get my hair to look a slightly silvery shade of blonde. So I was happy enough to receive a small bottle of this Twice a wee brightening shampoo and the product itself in my opinion smells lovely!

-Nail Girls 3 in 1 Base/ Topcoat and strengthener
This is the first I have heard of this nail polish product/company. I tend to have my nails painted all of the time, but I have yet to find a top coat nail polish that I find really works. This one does sound very promising, the fact it is labelled a 3 in 1 product!

-Rituals Qi Gong Organic White Lotus and Yi Yi Ren anti-perspirant spray
This smells AMAZING! It took me all of two seconds to whip off the lid and have a spray of this anti-perspirant after I first opened the box. Its just a shame its only a travel size 50ml one, however since I really do like the scent so much I will most certainly be looking into purchasing the full size some time soon!


-Teez Trend Cosmetics Flat stiff Brush // $19
I think this is by far my favourite item in this months Glossybox...nay... possibly my favourite item from all the Glossyboxes I have received! I love make-up brushes in general, but pair that brush with a really cool, funky print...I'm sold! The print on the brush is a mixture of Flamingoes, red lips and eyes...a wee bit strange...but I like it! 


Well...that is everything I received in this months Glossybox! 

I was very happy with everything I received, mainly because all of the products, (apart from one) I have never heard of or I had never tried before. And that is one of the main reasons why I love subscribing to Glossybox!

What did you think of this months Glossybox??



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger