Saturday 13 July 2013

Organic Surge Super-intensive Daily Moisturiser Review

"Your skin's best friend"

I received this full size pot of Organic Surge Super-intensive Daily Moisturiser for Dry Skin with June's  Glossy box. I was very happy and super excited to try this as for the past few weeks my skin has been very dry! And reading that this product is aimed at nourishes and rehydrating dry skin I was eager to test it out!


The smell of this product is quite unusual in the sense that I have never tried any products with organic rose oil, nor have I ever smelt any! I really did worry at first because the moisturiser has quite a strong fragrance and wondered if it was going to be harsh on my skin.

 However after using this product a lot, my skin has never looked better! And the intriguing scent of the organic rose is actually lovely when I applied it to the skin!

I'm very happy I found this product through GlossyBox and it has certainly helped my skin to become more soft and moisturised! 

P.S
(If you want to check out more about the Organic Surge products visit Organicsurge.com)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger