Friday 21 August 2015

Superdrug Tea-tree Skincare products


Hello everyone!

I thought I would share with you all some products that I have been using to clear up my skin. 

About a month ago my skin got really bad, so bad my make-up could barely cover it up. I have always been prone to spots and problem skin and it has been something I have tried everything to get rid of!


-Cleanser and toner
-Facial Cleasning pads
 -Blended tea tree oil
 -Deep cleansing nose strips

The first item I started using was the facial cleansing pads and after just a couple of uses I noticed the difference in my skin. Not only did I notice fewer spots, but the overall appearance of my skin looked so much better! 


-------------

It says on the back of most of these products to integrate them with your skincare routine and to use them about twice a week.

These products are all from Superdrug own brand range and are super inexpensive, especially when they are on offer! I purchased them when they were all on offer, but I would say what you wouldn't even need all of the product in the range just even one product i found worked for me!

Have you tried any Tea tree products?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger