Thursday 16 July 2015

My Everyday Make-up Routine!

Hello everyone! 

Today I thought I would share with you all my go-to make-up look! This look can be used for everyday or with added dark eyeshadow, it would make a perfect going out look! 

I know many people don't typically wear red lipstick for an everyday look, but I normally do! However everyone is different, just wear what you are comfortable with!


*******
Products I used:

-Bourjois Happy Light concealer
-Real Techniques Sponge
-Max Factor Facefinity 3in1 Foundation
-Real Techniques Angled Foundation Brush
-Maybelline Matte Maker powder
-Max Factor Puff Blush 05 Lovely Pink
-Maybelline 547 Pleasure me red lipstick 
-Real Techniques lip-brush
-Gosh Forever Lip Shine -010 Lady Like and 006 Magic Monday
-Urban Decay Eyeliner Whiskey
-Maybelline Volume mascara
-Rimmel Eyebrow pencil (Hazel)
-Gosh Brown eyebrow gel





       Google + / Facebook / Youtube / Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger