Thursday 25 June 2015

Primark Haul // June 2015

Hello everyone!

Today I thought I would share with you all, some items which I recently picked up in Primark! On this occasion in primark they actually some really great summer items, which really put me in the mood to go on holiday!


Straw hat -£3.00!
Despicable Me movie t-shirt -£6.00
Little mermaid shorts- £4.00
Disney Sleeping beauty flip-flops- £2.00


As you can tell from the photo, my inner child came out and forced me to purchase so many Disney and movie related items! However I was suer happy with all my purchases and I also bought some other cute things, which are featured in my newest Youtube video!




Has anyone else picked any good buys at Primark recently?

       Google + / Facebook / Youtube / Instagram
       



1 comment:

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger