Saturday 8 March 2014

Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose


It was quite some time ago when I first bought and tried this product. I love Nivea products as they work so well for my skin type and I can see the difference using these products makes. I am always trying new and different brands of lip-care items. 

This lip butter smells amazing, like a yummy fruity yogurt or dessert. It really smell so good you may be tempted to try and eat it! I usually make sure I have this Lip butter with me in my handbag, as it is perfect if your lips need that bit of extra moisturizing or even if you are in need of an emergency lip product.The light pink colour added with the slight shine and gloss, it it the perfect cover if you have forgotten your lippy or lip-gloss. 

You can get these Nivea Lip butters from Superdrug for £2.25 each, which I think is a very reasonable price for the quality of these lip butters.
There is also an original Lip Butter and a Caramel Lip butter available (the Caramel one sounds Amazing)

Have you tried any of the Nivea Lip-Butter?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger