Sunday 2 March 2014

Nivea Happy Time Orange Blossom // Get Some Happiness!


Hello there! 

I have been loving this Nivea Happy Time shower cream. This shower cream is the Orange Blossom one and smells amazing! It has such a strong and fresh citrus scent, I feel totally awakened by this product. This shower cream one of the freshest fruity scents that is powerful at the same time, which is hard to find in most shower gel and shower washes.

Containing bamboo milk, this shower cream gives an instant soft feeling which when applied in your skin is incredible. It is the most soothing, softening and skin-caring shower product I have ever used! 

There are many other scents within this Nivea shower cream collection and I can't wait to try some others!

Have you tried any of the Nivea Shower cream?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger