Friday 19 June 2015

Quick Review //Garnier Miscellar Water

Hello everyone!

This is one product I have been using and loving for the past couple of weeks now! I believe this is the first Micellar water I have tried, as I just normally use cleanser and toners. I have to admit that I was a little skeptical about this product and it cleansing powers, but I was very wrong!


Not only does this product remove make-up...but it REMOVES ALL make-up! Even when I think I have removed my make-up using wipes and washing my face, this product removes make-up I didn't know was even there!

I do have problematic skin, but I didn't have any problems using this product as it does say it can be used on sensitive skin. There is also another Garnier Miscellar water which is for combination to oily skin, which I might try aswell! After using this product my skin feels deeply cleaned and fresh and now using this product is part of my daily routine.

Have you tried any Miscellar waters?


                                      Google + / Facebook / Youtube / Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments...please feel free to link to other blogs or giveaway :)

xox

Follow with Bloglovin'

Follow The Blonde Blogger